Bridgeways is a private not-for-profit corporation that supportive employment for mentally ill. Bridgeways provides services that promote quality-of-life for individuals who live with mental illness. This organizations goal is to bring a sense of growth and independence to those with mental illness. Bridgeways Enterprises is a social enterprise that provides job opportunities in an ISO-9001/AS 9100-C quality certified manufacturing and production shop for clients who have interest or skills in production work. Bridgeways Enterprises is developed, operated, and managed as a real business. It is supported by local business partners who contract for various products and processes.
Bridgeways’ success is based on a three prong approach:
- Personalized supportive services
- Life-skills development through housing and job placement
- A manufacturing arm that offers both client employment and financial support for the organizations ongoing mission
Because we are nimble, highly responsive and offer a deep level of expertise in this field, we can help our partners and clients achieve lasting results….adapting fluidly to their individual needs and goals along the path.
Housing & Clinical Services
Bridgeways provides a range of housing and clinical programs designed to address housing and homelessness issues in our community, support our employment program, and partner in innovative community opportunities.
Affordable four-unit apartment complex serving lower income households with at least one adult who is living with mental illness who meet HUD definition of literally homeless or unstably/precariously housed. Priority populations include: Seniors (60+), Military veterans, Households with a member who is employed by Bridgeways Enterprises.This is service-enriched housing with a range of support services available to choose from. Services are provided by staff or by referral to other community resources based on their needs and preferences.An individual plan of support is developed collaboratively to promote recovery and assist in achieving residential stability. A staff facilitated Skills and Info Hour is held twice monthly, with opportunities for group and individual life skills and resourced-finding sessions as well.
Seven affordable units for adults with mental illness funded through Everett Housing Authority Project-Based Vouchers. This subsidy allows tenants to live affordably, and after a year as the head of household, transition to the apartment of their choice in Snohomish County with a tenant-based voucher.
Community Housing Stability and Support (CHSS)
Bridgeways partners with the YWCA as a sponsoring agency for Shelter Plus Care Housing vouchers. Clinicians provide mental health counseling and case management. Currently serving over 70 clients.
Helping individuals living with mental health issues find and keep a job. Bridgeways employs Employment Specialists who: are mobile and work out of partner clinics and in community settings. Coordinate and work with DVR. Engage in job development and build relationships with local businesses. Provide skill training related to job search, resume writing and interviewing is provided as indicated.Work closely with employers, providing assistance with identifying reasonable accommodations to the promote long-term employment success.
- The Supported Employment Program is developed based on the evidence based practice, Individual Placement and Support and Fidelity Model Supported Employment.
- The program is structured to assist those who desire a job in the community to find and keep a job of choice.
- Individualized assistance , training and support are designed to meet the individual’s employment goal.
Certified Rehabilitation Provider
- Bridgeways is a Certified Rehabilitation Provider (CRP) for Washington State Department of Vocational Services (DVR).
- Bridgeways can provide contracted services for DVR customers, based on our existing DVR contract.
- Services include Trial Work Experience/Community Based Assessment, Job Placement, and Job Retention.
5801 23rd Drive West,
Everett, WA 98203
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
All of the information provided on this page comes from the Bridgeways website. & the banner image above is from google maps.