200 W. Mercer St., Ste. 210E
Seattle, WA 98119-3954
BUS INFORMATION FOR THIS LOCATION
- From Everett Transit Center: 512 - Downtown Seattle:
off at 5th Ave & Pine St (1 hour 7 mins (10 stops) then walk (5 mins) to: 3rd Ave & Pike St
- Then from that stop take the: 2- W Queen Anne Seattle Center W (13 min (6 stops)
- Off At: 1st Ave N & Mercer St then walk (About 4 min) to: 200 W Mercer St #210e Seattle, WA 98119
(Destination will be on the right)
Providing Services For People With Disabilities And Their Families. Easterseals Washington serves over 4,100 children and adults annually throughout the state. We change the way the world defines and views disability by making profound, positive differences in people's lives every day, helping our clients build the skills and access the resources they need to live, learn, work and play.
- Autism Services (ABA Therapy)
- Child Development Centers
- Camping & Recreation
- Employment Support
- Community Access
- Information & Referral
- Adult Day Services
- Early Intervention
- Much more...
Services for Adults & Seniors
- Adult Day Services : Easterseals Washington offers three Adult Day Center programs in Bellevue, Bremerton, and Des Moines, providing enrichment, health services, caregiver support and advocacy.
- Community Access : Easterseals Washington's Workforce Development program, provides Community Access. Individuals with disabilities over 62 years of age may be retired but still need that one-to-one support to access their community for everyday activities.
- Employment Services & Preparation
Easterseals Washington's Workforce Development Program sees a decent job for a person with a disability as the cornerstone of self reliance and independence. They give support to people with disabilities, such as job coaching and transportation, so that their skills, not their disabilities, are the emphasis of their employability. They work with employers and employees to transcend workplace barriers and give people with disabilities the tools to maintain employment and advance their careers. The employment services and preparation include employment planning, job placement services, job retention services, job coaching, intensive training services, community cased assessments, supported employment, and customized employment.
- WorkStrides: Easterseals Washington's Workforce Development Program provides training from a Certified WorkStrides Trainer. WorkStrides is a career development workshop. This highly interactive workshop helps DVR customers evaluate their strengths, values, personal qualities, barriers, self-esteem, and resiliency.
- School to Work Transition Services : Easterseals Washington's Workforce Development Program provides employment planning, job placement services, intensive training services, CRP-DVR-DDA-SCHOOL connection and additional resources to students with disabilities looking to transition from school into the workforce.
- Camping & Recreation : Camp Stand By Me is about all the things children and adults can do -- swim, ride horses, sing, eat s'mores and more. Easterseals Washington has camping & respite programs to provide a safe, barrier-free environment for children and adults to experience all aspects of camp without usual limitations.
- Information & Referral : Questions about disabilities and local resources? Easterseals Washington provides information, resources, and referrals to local programs, services, and initiatives, via a dedicated toll-free information line and dedicated information e-mail to help clients navigate services in Washington state.
Easterseals Washington provides high-quality, inclusive services for children across the state.
- Autism/ABA Therapy: The Olympic Peninsula Autism Center uses intensive Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy to help children with autism develop their social and educational skills.
- Camping & Recreation: Camp Stand By Me is about all the things children and adults can do -- swim, ride horses, sing, eat s'mores and more. Easterseals Washington has camping & respite programs to provide a safe, barrier-free environment for children and adults to experience all aspects of camp without usual limitations.
- Child Development Centers : Easterseals Child Development Centers support families in Washington by providing the highest quality childcare and education for children with and without disabilities.
Services for Caregivers
- Operation Family Caregiver : The new Operation Family Caregiver provider in Washington State. Operation Family Caregiver provides free and confidential support to the families of those who have served. They help the families of returning service members and veterans adjust to the "new normal" by coping more effectively with problems they never imagined.
All of the information provided on this page including logo comes from the Easterseals Washington website & the location images above is from google map