1105 23rd ave Seattle, WA 98122
Entre Hermanos’ (EH) Immigration Program aims to achieve the rights of immigrants through direct legal services. The Immigration Manager will also engage in advocacy and immigration policy reform through collaboration with other nonprofits, community based organizations, government agencies, and Latin American consulates. Entre Hermanos offers a range of services related to HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support.
- Immigration Law Clinics: conducts immigration law clinics. Clinics assists 6 clients in 30-minute consultation clinics. Clients can receive answers to their most urgent immigration questions and/or given a referral to a private attorney or immigration service nonprofits.
- Family Law Clinics: EH has been enlisted by The Seattle Office of Immigrant & Refugee Affairs (OIRA) to conduct monthly family law consultation clinics, particularly aimed at DACA recipients & family members.
- Citizenship: The OIRA has enlisted EH to prepare its community for citizenship eligibility & to participate in citizenship drives & workshops.
- Pro-Bono Referral Program: EH has 15 lawyers to take yearly pro-bono cases for U-Visas, spousal sponsorships, and defensive asylum. EH will conduct intake forms onsite and then refer the cases to enlisted lawyers
- Asylum & U-Visas: Starting in September, EH will be taking affirmative asylum cases for LGBTQ clients through a full-time onsite attorney. Onsite attorney will help asylum clients with work authorization, adjustment of status & family petitions
Free HIV Testing: Every Monday from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. we offer testing that is quick, easy and confidential. Our testing is offered by bilingual staff that is culturally friendly to Latinos. We offer a $20 Gift card to Latino men who have sex with men (MSM) to encourage them to receive an HIV test. We also offer the Ora-Quick In Home Test Kit that you can take, and use in the privacy of your home.
HIV Prevention: This program engages with our community of Latino gay and bisexual men, with conversation and outreach aimed at preventing the further spread of HIV. We conduct community outreach during our Noche Latina on Sunday nights at Neighbours nightclub; we conduct a series of informative and culturally tailored workshops and forums where community members can have open discussions about prevention. We also visit Latino-serving institutions such as the Mexican Consulate where we share HIV and STD prevention information and answer questions.
All of the information provided on this page comes from the Entre Hermanos’ website & the banner image above is from google maps.