2936 Rockefeller Ave
Everett, WA 98201
Esther’s Place is a transformation and empowerment day center for women and children. It provides breakfast, lunch, personal care items, clothing, support groups, life skills classes, job training, haircuts, community resources, and medical and dental care.
All women and children are welcome. During the week, guest speakers lead a variety of group sessions including devotionals, arts and crafts, and resume building.
Esther's Place is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 1:30pm and is located at 2936 Rockefeller Ave Everett, WA 98201. The entrance is located on the lower level of First Presbyterian Church, and faces Wall Street.
The following events are held weekly:
- Monday boundaries class at 10:00am
- Wednesday support group at 10:00am
- Thursday recovery group at 11:00am
BUS INFORMATION FOR THIS LOCATION
- 4- South to Downtown
- 3 - S to W Casino - N to Everett Station
- 7 - S to Mall Station - N to College Station
- 29 - S to Mall Station - N to College Station
- 17 - S to Mall Station - N to College Station
- 18 - W to Mukilteo - E to Everett Station
- 6 - N to Harborfront - S to Everett Station
- Para Transit also available
- North bound swift bus off at Colby Ave NB Station.
- West bound off at Wetmore Ave SB Station.
All of the information provided on this page comes from the Esther’s Place website & the banner image above is from Google Maps. (updated April 17, 2018)