Address : 3809 Broadway
Everett, WA 98201
Phone: 1-800-772-1213 TTY: 1-800-325-0778
Social Security Office Hours :
MON: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
TUES: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
WED: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
THUR: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
FRI: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
SAT & SUN: CLOSED
NORTHBOUND ON I-5, TAKE EXIT 192. MERGE ONTO BROADWAY, THEN TURN RIGHT ONTO 38TH ST. SOUTHBOUND ON I-5, TAKE EXIT 192. KEEP RIGHT TO TAKE 41ST ST., TAKE FIRST RIGHT ONTO 40TH ST. TURN LEFT ONTO BROADWAY, THEN TURN RIGHT ONTO 38TH STREET.
Everett Social Security Office
The Social Security Administration (SSA) website at www.socialsecurity.gov offers visitors the opportunity to conduct much of their business with SSA directly online. The process for applying for disability can turn into a time consuming process. The www.ssa.gov website offers a lot of information about the disability programs.
Local social security offices in EVERETT, WA offer information, help and services handled by the Social Security Administration.
In Person Services typically available include:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Disability
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Apply for Medicare
- Help With Medicare Prescription Drugs
- Check on Application Status
- Appeal a Decision
- Obtain Forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
- Replacement Medicare Card
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): To receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI), applicants must be disabled and low income. Eligibility requirements apply to both American and qualified alien citizens. Applicants are encouraged to maintain the health insurance until long after they have started to receive benefits.
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): SSDI is available to people who have been employed for at least 5 years. They must be less than 65 years old and suffering from a condition that has lasted for at least one year. They have to show proof of the medical affliction along with low income earnings.
What You Can Do Online:
- New Request a replacement Social Security card
- New Apply for Social Security benefits
- Get your Social Security Statement
- New Appeal a decision
- Find out if you qualify for benefits
- Estimate your future benefits
- If you get Social Security benefits or have Medicare you can...
- If you get Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits you can...
- Get a letter saying you don’t receive benefits
- Block electronic access to your information
- Services for businesses, governments, payees and third parties
All forms are FREE on the SSA webpage. Not all forms are listed online. If you can not find the form you need, or you need help completing a form, please call SSA at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or contact your local Social Security office and they will help you. If you download, print and complete a paper form, please mail or take it to your local Social Security office or the office that requested it from you.
Who is Eligible For Social Security?
The following people are eligible to receive social security benefits:
- A person 62 years of age or older who has met the social security requirement working credits. This occurs by remaining employed for a steady and reasonable amount of time to pay into the social security fund.
- A spouse under the age of 62 who has a dependent disabled child living with him or her.
- High school students from the ages of 18 to 19 as long as they are enrolled full time in high school and have an unmarried status.
- Any person with a disability that was legally verified before the person reached 22 years of age.
- Divorced person who is unmarried and who is over 62 years of age may qualify for social security benefits from a previous spouse if they were married for more than a decade.
All of the information provided on this page comes from the Everett Social Security Office website & the banner image above is from google maps.