3000 Rockefeller Ave, M/S 305
Everett, WA 98201
Long Term Care & Aging Program
Snohomish County Long Term Care and Aging
Snohomish County Long Term Care & Aging provides community leadership on issues related to aging. We plan, coordinate, and advocate for the development and delivery of a range of services that helps older persons and younger adults with disabilities meet their needs and maximize their potential.
Snohomish County Long Term Care & Aging (LTCA) is the designated Area Agency on Aging (AAA) for Snohomish County. Under the auspices of the County’s Department of Human Services Department, LTCA is responsible for developing a comprehensive and coordinated system of services for persons age 60 and over. LTCA also works to meet the needs of adults with disabilities through home and community-based services. To Learn more about the AAA, click here.
- Information about the Area Agency on Aging
- Information about the 2017 Area Plan on Aging Update
- Snohomish County Council on Aging
- Family Caregiver Kit
- Family Caregiver Programs and Information
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
- Programs and Services
- Senior Benefits Screening
- Listen to the Focus on Aging radio show, the 4th Monday each month at 6:00 p.m. on KSER 90.7