22212 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
Bus Information for this location:
- 7- North to college station
- 29- North to college station
- 17- North to college station
- Para Transit also available
All of the information provided on this page comes from the Recovery Cafe website.
Recovery Cafe - Everett
Recovery Café Everett is a recovery community center in a Café setting. This is support setting place for men and women in recovery from all kinds of things. The Recovery Café members. Everett Recovery Café provides ongoing recovery support where traditional substance treatment programs end. By providing a supportive community and programs, our members are able to lay a foundation of recovery on which they can build for the rest of their lives.
Recovery Café Everett offers a cost-effective way of providing the support and stability individuals need to break the cycle of addiction, mental health challenges and homelessness. Sustained recovery radically reduces societal costs of addiction and mental health challenges, including the financial cost of “high utilizers” of emergency rooms, hospitals and courts.
This community and programs support personal change and increase personal responsibility through the following:
- Membership in our supportive, drug and alcohol-free community
- Learning and practicing healthy behaviors within the community
- Increasing responsibility for peer support and Café operations
- Participating in weekly, loving accountability meetings called Recovery Circles
- Participating in courses addressing core issues of addiction and co-occurring disorders, tools for recovery, relapse prevention and life-skills building
- Attending 12-Step meetings and/or other recovery support groups
All of the information provided on this page comes from the recovery cafe website & the banner image above is from google maps.