Agency and Store Hours:
Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Make an Appointment Today
Call clinic coordinator at (206) 204-6159 Voice/TDD or toll free at (800) 458-4888 x104.
You may also email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a Referral
Enhancing the ability of people with vision loss to lead active, independent lives.
Visit the primary clinic location in Seattle, or one of the satellite clinics in Sedro Woolley and Bremerton, for a low vision evaluation and to learn about tools, training, and assistive technologies available to help you meet the demands of daily living.
Low vision rehabilitation Evaluation with our Low Vision Optometrist Evaluation for the benefit of various optical tools including but not limited to:
- Distance and high powered reading spectacle correction
- Handheld and Stand Magnifiers
- Monocular Telescopes
- Prisms for the purpose of field expansion
- Bioptic Telescope systems for driving or other goal specific tasks
- Training with our Low Vision Therapist on the proper use of the recommended low vision devices
The more you know about your vision loss, and how to manage it, the more self-reliant you can be. Whether it’s incorporating low-vision devices at work and home, or learning how to customize your kitchen so you can cook for yourself, the programs and workshops at Sight Connection will help you live a more independent life. While training and classes are open to the public, our counseling, mobility and Independent Living Program are by referral only. Call to see if your needs match the services offered. (800)458-4888.
Training: A Touch of Braille
A Brief Intro to Braille System
Have you ever wondered:
- What is braille?
- Should I learn braille now that my vision is getting worse?
- What can braille do for me?
- Would I be able to learn braille?
All of the information provided on this page including logo comes from the Sight Connection & the location images above is from google maps. (updated April 17, 2018)