Physical & Mailing Address
4710 196th St. S.W.
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Regular Office Hours
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding legal holidays
Office: (425) 582-8600
Fax: (425) 582-8527
Verdant Health Commission
The Verdant Community Wellness Center serves residents in multiple ways. The Verdant building hosts free or low-cost classes, workshops, speakers, and meetings that support the well-being of the community. It also hosts a North Sound 2-1-1 Community Resource Advocate who is available to meet one-on-one with community members who need information and referrals to basic need programs.
2-1-1 Community Resource Advocate
If you live in Snohomish County and find that you are in need of a help due to an emergency, multiple service needs, struggling to advocate on your own behalf, or you are unable to find the help you need. At the Verdant Community Wellness Center, there is a Volunteers of America North Sound 2-1-1 Community Resource Advocate, who is a trained Information and Referral Specialist who meets with clients one-on-one. If you find that you are in need of a face-to-face contact due to your current situation, the Volunteers of America North Sound 2-1-1 Community Resource Advocate may be able to help. View the Volunteers of America North Sound 2-1-1 brochure to learn more about these services.
- To schedule an appointment with the Verdant-based 2-1-1 Community Resource Advocate, call (425) 582-8970.
- To reach a Volunteers of America North Sound 2-1-1 operator 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-223-8145.
Services and Classes Available
The Verdant Community Wellness Center offers classes, cooking demos, support groups and community events. The opportunities that are open to the public are shared the events calendar. The calendar also features other health- or wellness-related programs happening in other areas of South Snohomish County. Please visit the events calendar to learn more and sign up for classes.
- Center for Human Services – Teen Counseling Program
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Falls Prevention Program
- Behavioral Health Program
- Enrollment Assistance for Medical Insurance and Food Programs / Asistencia con la aplicacion al Seguro Medico y Estampillas de comida
- Bike2Health Fix-a-Flat Class
- Move 60! Early Learning
- Heath Access Program for Underserved Communities
- Play & Learn Group
- Survive & Thrive with Chronic Kidney Disease
All of the information provided on this page comes & the banner image above is from the Verdant Community Wellness Center website. (Updated June 5, 2018)