24 – Hour Hotline 1.888.288-9221
- Snohomish County – 425.252.6081
- Marysville – 360.363.4611
- King County – 425.271.0305
- Whatcom County – 360.756.1780
- Island County – 425.252.6081
- Skagit County – 360.756.1780
- Fax # – 425.259.1730
- TTY – 425.259.0784
Victim Support Services
Victim Support Services provides a 24 hour crisis hotline, advocacy services, courtroom support, medical advocacy, information, and referrals. This organization does not require clients to report to law enforcement nor does a clients immigration status prevent them from obtaining services.
24 hour hotline
Speak with a trained advocate who can provide assistance with needs resulting from victimization. 1-888-288-9221.
When you just need someone to talk to, when you don’t know where to turn, when you feel overwhelmed.
Information and Referral
They can help answer questions you may have and if we can’t, they will assist you in finding the appropriate service that can.
Can assist you in the following ways:
- Completing a Crime Victims Compensation form
- Providing free printed materials on victim grief and trauma
- Assisting with funeral or memorial arrangements
- Intervening with media when requested
- Providing resources and referrals to meet individual needs
- Facilitating safety planning
- Helping navigate through the Criminal Justice process
- Giving information on the crime victims’ Bill of Rights
- Assisting with Victim Impact Statements
- Providing information and resources for notification of offender release
They are available to help crime victims with issues pertaining to their medical care and assist with identifying resources.
They offer 10-week closed support groups for homicide survivors.
Mental Health Services
If you are a victim or family member of a victim of homicide, assault, vehicular homicide, vehicular assault, robbery, or burglary, there is free counseling available to you. Getting counseling is a sign of strength. It can help you overcome tough situations, and can make a tremendous difference in your journey through life.